Elementary School - National Library Week Celebration
- Elementary School - National Library Week Celebration
- 4/9/2019, 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- Mars Area Elementary School
Mars Area Elementary School will celebrate National Library Week, April 8-12, as follows:
- Monday, April 8 — “Patriotic Day” — Students will be asked to wear red, white and blue colors by grade level. (Grade 2 — Red; Grade 3 — Blue; Grade 4 — White).
- Tuesday, April 9 — “Crazy Hair Day”
- Wednesday, April 10 — Students may wear a shirt they can read. Students will also be asked to donate coins to benefit Mars Area Public Library. The grade level with the highest amount collected will win a prize.
- Thursday, April 11 — “Crazy Sock Day”
- Friday, April 12 — “Spirit Day” — Students may wear school colors (blue and gold).
Throughout the week, students and teachers will be asked to Drop Everything And Read (DEAR) for 15 minutes each day. For more information, call (724) 625-3161.